Friday, February 06, 2009

Past Two Years In Nuffnang



More then two years been working in Nuffnang and Netcentric. I'm enjoyed work with Ewe Tiam and Ming because I'm enjoyed work with someone to have same direction and aim. Two weeks ago before Chinese New Year Ewe Tiam and Ming was offer me something. That offer was made me happy but also sad. The happiness was get something might good for me to have a chance and looking a new challenge, new environment all will start from beginning and the sad thing and was always block mine mind and decision is need to leave mine baby NUFFNANG.

I'm love NUFFNANG so much.
If you asked what you have been learned in Nuffnang? Should I say "Everything"?

If you asked what you knew in Nuffnang? Should I say "Whatever"?

Actually I'm one of the director's in the Netcentric. Thus, I did everything and whatever the company needs.

Before I'm joined nuffnang I'm get mine higher diploma in KDU Penang and continue finished the degree of Information System major of Software Development in Deakin University plus more then 2 years experience in web development area.

One day I'm get the call from Ewe Tiam and his was invited me to have a interview. The first day I went to interview in the same I get the job offer to be a head of developer. I'm still remember when I started working in 1st of August 2006 the company was not yet registrar.


From that day I started Analysis, Planning, Design, Coding, whatever requirement needs. After the website live I need to Troubleshoot and Maintenance the website on that period I need to work one week 7 days. Told you that it was tired job because imagine that every Saturday night you still need to go back to work until next day Sunday 2A.M to 4A.M. I think you will say are you crazy but I am and I did. Thsi because I'm crazy guy when the target was set I not care how different the task its I also must finished it haha : )


Around one year the new staffs and interns coming and out and Nuffnang business also start grow. On that time the income was start coming in. Once the income coming in I'm start slowly moving my task to handle admin, account and finance jobs. Could you guess what position I never did in Nuffnang? Yes, you are right I'm did everything except Marketing. The Marketing jobs was handle very well with Ewe Tiam and Ming. Maybe one day I'm also can try to be marketing people but first I need to work very hard to improve mine communication skills.


I'm believe that the strengths I been have in Nuffnang ware disciplined, hardworking, able to perform multiple roles and good conduct. The weaknesses I'm still can not very prof were in coding part and lack of communication skills. I'm believe that still at lots of things need to improving. Hope that one day all mine weaknesses become mine strengths.


Nuffnang now was very good future company. How much profit can get in the future nobody can know. I'm always thinking that if got new competitor coming in its Nuffnang still can get profit? The answer I can tell you that is YES. Whatever how strong the competitor its Nuffnang should able to handle it but except GOOGLE attack Nuffnang.

.......(next I will start plan for mine future, hope that can have a very good OX year!)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh hey, with ur strong determination.. I'm sure you'll achieve your aims!

Am amazed reading it and knowing you were there before Nuffnang was established. And it's definitely a PLUS PLUS point for your self-development!

Best wishes to u!